Some nice research collaborations are taking place:
- the too-much-of-a-good-thing effect of creative idea generation on idea implementation with Miha;
- our Slovene/Chinese cross-cultural comparison of the role of the two motivational climates at work (riding two horses at once - both mastery and performance climate together are most beneficial for implementing highly creative ideas) with Miha, Christina, and Anders;
- how to transform individuals' desire (preference) for being creative into actual creativity by providing clear goals, which stimulates the flow (with Darija, Anders, and Miha);
- how leader-subordinate autonomy expectation (in)congruence predicts job crafting via competence mobilization (with Sut I and Miha);
- a skype meeting of our whole Slovene/Norwegian group with Catherine Connelly, the 'author' of knowledge hiding, on our future collaboration;
and perhaps some new ones occur...
We also finally get the chance to properly celebrate our AMJ piece in full cast.
'Whoever is devoid of the capacity to wonder, whoever remains unmoved, whoever cannot contemplate or know the deep shudder of the soul in enchantment, might just as well be dead for he has already closed his eyes upon life' ~ Albert Einstein